-
Jay posted in the group Toys and objects
love getting wrecked by big bottles. My pussy is so stretchy I can’t stop opening myself! I have a fetish for bottles and digit play. My hole just might be the biggest one on the net, but I am just now starting to post out of fear of rejection. If anyone wants to trade or share let me know, I have plenty more. Message me 😊
1 Comment -
Hankeys Toy Xxxl Atlas is a beast, think you can handle like me ? Show up or ✌️ My hankey toys are the fucking best I love them dearly the softest most caressing objects I own
1 Share -
-
Anyone interested in having you holes stretched I love fisting and stretching pussy and anal
-
-
This is what we have been up to with our new Hankeys toys Atlas and other friends…..
-
3 Comments
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
116
/
Karma
Friends
Nexx
@30nexx
roka30
@roka30
Fistmaster57
@fistmaster57
Hugeholesholly
@hugeholesholly
Jay
@tastytess69








Very sexy