-
An anal virgin finally gave consent for anal. She was extremely tight so Mia had to stretch her first. When she started to groan, Mia said: “But it’s just 2 fingers so far.” And continued with the stretching…
How did you start?
1 Comment -
-
-
Harmony posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m not sure how active she still is but this is a girl with talent. Her name is Roan Oak and her twitter is
https://twitter.com/OfficialRoanOak4 Comments -
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
144
/
Karma
Friends
Maggy
@maggysweet
Innocent Dezi
@innocent-dezi
ChristieSaint
@christiesaint
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
Tess
@gapinfistslut
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Links to stretching porn
Public Group




This is a good method. I prefer the girl to lay on her back and watch as I stretch her pussy for my fist. Some girls are not comfortable being on all fours – as they can see you – and look in your eyes.