-
Anyone know who this is?
4 Comments -
-
Last week i fistfucked my wife s cunt a couple or days in a row.
Now she is looser then she was before, think i can almost punch fistfuck het.
The last session i did with her i put my fist deep in het, like wist deep.
Then i stretched my middelfinger and put it against her cervix.
Pushed a bit, and a bit more and a bit more.
Eventually my…Read More -
Terrible Tw@t Tuesday is a thing, right? Well it is now. Like throwback Thursday but for this pathetic shitpit. First photo circa 2012/13, the other 8 are from the past week. Not even close to finished.
6 Comments -
-
-
And a few more recent deviant developments
3 Comments -
Sorry I’ve been MIA for a bit, I was having a ball.
-
-
I get so fucking wet and need to stuff my greedy dumpster cunt everytime I think about how the medical staff will react when they first see this destroyed shithole, and when they witness how effortlessly I give birth. Will they be shocked? Disgusted?
Intrigued? I can’t wait to find out. Definitely not going to need an episiotomy, but will opt to…Read More2 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
144
/
Karma
Friends
Maggy
@maggysweet
Innocent Dezi
@innocent-dezi
ChristieSaint
@christiesaint
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
Tess
@gapinfistslut
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Links to stretching porn
Public Group



I’m pretty sure this is the same performer.
thisvid [dot] com/videos/bubble-butt-teenie-wrecks-her-ass-daily/