-
Hankeys Dragon XXXL always delivers! The scales feel like they are trying to pull my bucket inside out on the upswing. I just wish hankeys make a shorter yet thicker version lol
-
I have been seriously thinking about getting myself gangbanged or at least a 3 on 1. I’m excited to see how many cocks and fists can fit at once in the nasty busted hole.
3 Comments -
-
Hankeys XXL Clyde was fun but on to bigger and wider things
4 Comments -
Sorry I have been mia! But just because I haven’t been posting doesn’t mean I haven’t been wrecking this bucket cunt. Some pics from the past few months.
2 Comments -
-
Last week I got to meet up with an old professor who is an amazing master. He’s one of the best fisters I’ve had the pleasure of ruining my ass. I’ve been thinking about it everyday and can’t stop. I hate when they are married and can’t play all the time!
3 Comments -
-
As a master fister I just have to say you’re amazing I would love to have been sucking on your cunt as you gushed out.
-
-
Hello all! Sorry I have been MIA. Here are some pics of the biggest I have gotten this shitpit and dick in my hiatus. Enjoy loves
6 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
144
/
Karma
Friends
Maggy
@maggysweet
Innocent Dezi
@innocent-dezi
ChristieSaint
@christiesaint
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
Tess
@gapinfistslut
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Links to stretching porn
Public Group




You found the monster under your bed, and jammed it in your pussy! Man, that pussy look juicy and tasty!