-
It’s amazing how deep some girls can get. I don’t know where she puts it all.
1 Comment -
Yay! I’m celebrating now crossing 7000 points!
To celebrate, I’m posting a girl I recently found out about. Anyone regconise her? Her name is Lilijunex. I’ll post a link to her twitter below.
7 Comments -
Anyone else hate the holidays and just find themselves masturbating and gaping their holes to cope?
-
More balls lol who would have thunk they could be so fun AND destructive lol
9 Comments -
Who wants to play catch? Lol i guarantee my bucket can handle whatever is thrown at it with ease!
-
Pumping my bucket inside out, I definitely need a bigger cylinder
2 Comments -
Well thought this posted with is proper post below. Guess not lol
- Load More Posts
user balance
144
/
Karma
Friends
Maggy
@maggysweet
Innocent Dezi
@innocent-dezi
ChristieSaint
@christiesaint
MyLittleTrooper
@mylittletrooper
Tess
@gapinfistslut
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Links to stretching porn
Public Group





Damn….how deep could she take a fist ? Elbow deep ….or maybe over 😍🥵