-
Chelly XCX wrote a new post
2 Comments -
-
-
Last week V fisted me until I was gaping, before shoving the pocket pussy in to fuck instead.
Just to be cruel he also covered my clit in numbing cream, so no matter what I tried I couldn’t make myself orgasm 😭
#INotF #Kinky #Fisting #Couple #PocketPussy #Lovense #Denial #Loose #MaleDom
-
Chelly XCX wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Time for something fun and new, don’t you think?
Maybe some more fisting, objects, and my soaking wet gaping pussy?
#INotf #Kinky #Fisting #Couple #Gaping #Pussy #Shaved #OxBalls #Stuffing #SwollenPussy #ShavedPussy #CloseUp (Ref B082)
- Load More Posts
user balance
7,549
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Dark Prince
@darkprince75
GoddessGape100
@goddessgape100
Fisting Lover
@fistinglove3
Jerome
@sweetjerome
Blackh0l3
@blackh0l3



feeling Happy






So that mean that chelly is the new queen. But I guess technically it must be one single piece. I am curious how this battle goes ahead.