-
New to the community,female in 30s, uk, love to gape, fist, huge dildos
6 Comments -
Who doesn’t love pussy stretching and gaping, object insertions, punch fisting, and even being fisted with an XL tunnel plug inside me 🥵
V did an amazing job of ruining my bucket cunt here, in preparation for the next video coming in two weeks 😁
The full version is 4K, 13 mins, with a fair bit of whimpering and moaning!
Fansly:…Read More1 Comment -
I finally did the sharpie challenge! (sorry this video is a few days late 😬)
I think I might be slightly out of practice, but I think I did good nonetheless! I definitely want to get better at this now. What’s the record?! 😈
V helped me with some, as we tried a few different angles. If nothing else, it looked damn hot 🔥
The full version…Read More
-
Let us make good videos
5 Comments -
-
-
-
We had some FUN the other night. Ended up forgetting to take pictures when I fisted her pussy and fucked her ass, but she was absolutely wrecked afterwards.
What you can’t see there is that she had a ball gag in too, which goes so well with the sensory deprivation hood, restraint, and intense sensation of the pumping 🥰
Posting a few more…Read More
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
7,539
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Dark Prince
@darkprince75
GoddessGape100
@goddessgape100
Fisting Lover
@fistinglove3
Jerome
@sweetjerome
Blackh0l3
@blackh0l3





Welcome on board. Every new member in such a small unique community count’s