-
New femdom anal punch fisting and depth training video for free on xHamster: https://xhamster.com/videos/stretching-fisting-punch-fisting-and-arm-fucking-my-subs-pathetic-asshole-until-he-s-in-tears-xhcC4fb
-
Fansly content now out; premium videos and photos of anal and pussy destruction, with a promo price for the first week: https://fans.ly/r/InNeedOfTheFist
Free content still on xHamster, Twitter and Reddit of course. See: https://linktr.ee/InNeedOfTheFist
-
Anal punch fisting the 20yo whore
-
Our first video is uploaded! Check it out at https://xhamster.com/users/inneedofthefist
More coming soon, femsub next!
-
The full resolution of our profile image showing my stuffed cunt, along with how clearly wrecked my whore asshole is.
5 Comments -
Terrible Tw@t Tuesday is a thing, right? Well it is now. Like throwback Thursday but for this pathetic shitpit. First photo circa 2012/13, the other 8 are from the past week. Not even close to finished.
6 Comments -
And a few more recent deviant developments
3 Comments -
Sorry I’ve been MIA for a bit, I was having a ball.
-
I get so fucking wet and need to stuff my greedy dumpster cunt everytime I think about how the medical staff will react when they first see this destroyed shithole, and when they witness how effortlessly I give birth. Will they be shocked? Disgusted?
Intrigued? I can’t wait to find out. Definitely not going to need an episiotomy, but will opt to…Read More2 Comments -
Everytime I shove this Sinnovator Vestal into this bucket cunt it reminds me to think about praying for forgiveness because of what I’m going to do to this useless hole but I never getting around to praying.
4 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
95
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Aussie fisting
@aussiefisting
Racketsports
@racketsports
homer168
@homer168
Inkedfan
@inkedfan
LittleRuinedCunt aka Dumbloosebitch
@littleruinedcunt
Groups
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group
Australian Gapers
Public Group




I appreciate you providing these views and a description. I agree, your asshole is wrecked. Stuffing your cunt is a great way to use your hole!