-
Lost posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hi I’m in New Hampshirite looking for friends into big toys and stuff have a nice selection and can gaps a 4.5
-
Lost posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
8 Comments-
I suppose half of the toys are already too small (but I can understand, you can still take 2 or 3 at the time) Keep up the good work
-
-
-
-
-
-
barely feeling a thing
-
-
Looking for fistholiday invitations …
-
There has been a “big” update on the toy database. Toy tags are now automatically recognized and paired with actors and videos, so the list of actors that use a particular toy and vice versa is now automatic.
It used to be manually tagged in the past. 🙂
Small step for man, but big step for stretchkind 😀
1 Comment - Load More Posts
user balance
549
/
Karma
Friends
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group








nice collection!!!