-
AbzExtreme posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
3.5in diameter head and a 3in shaft, I love this toy, I’ve managed 10 of 12in , the last 2 are taking a bit of time
4 Comments -
-
Any f/ in northern Illinois that love being fisted and love fisting and pegging guys
-
Hello, I hope you guys and Girls are active here 😀
-
FisterTwister666 posted in the group Meetups
WM in Kansas City MO experienced stretcher seeks female play partner, possibly more. 5’8″ 150lbs blue eyes well hung at a thick 9″
-
Eastern shore of Maryland and Delaware here. Would love to meet and play with any and all loose holes. Message me if interested.
-
Steve posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
Anyone remember elastigirl from pornhub? Found her on Snapchat! Still loose, still a slut!
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
266
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
bildo
@beavins
AbzExtreme
@soul69uk
Julie nympho anal addict
@jorandal
Nina
@fistrimpiss
Ann
@sizequeenteen
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group






It’s really difficult to make progress after you get that far. I really hope you don’t get discouraged and keep trying!