-
AbzExtreme posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Sub Male, looking for huge clocks, huge strapons, monster toys and fisting, Aberdeenshire Scotland
-
AbzExtreme posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
3.5in diameter head and a 3in shaft, I love this toy, I’ve managed 10 of 12in , the last 2 are taking a bit of time
4 Comments -
-
-
2 Comments
-
2 Comments
-
1 Comment
-
-
-
1 Comment
- Load More Posts
user balance
266
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
bildo
@beavins
AbzExtreme
@soul69uk
Julie nympho anal addict
@jorandal
Nina
@fistrimpiss
Ann
@sizequeenteen
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group






It’s really difficult to make progress after you get that far. I really hope you don’t get discouraged and keep trying!