-
Last week V fisted me until I was gaping, before shoving the pocket pussy in to fuck instead.
Just to be cruel he also covered my clit in numbing cream, so no matter what I tried I couldn’t make myself orgasm 😭
#INotF #Kinky #Fisting #Couple #PocketPussy #Lovense #Denial #Loose #MaleDom
-
Time for something fun and new, don’t you think?
Maybe some more fisting, objects, and my soaking wet gaping pussy?
#INotf #Kinky #Fisting #Couple #Gaping #Pussy #Shaved #OxBalls #Stuffing #SwollenPussy #ShavedPussy #CloseUp (Ref B082)
-
Sometimes it’s just nicer to piss outside 💦
It also always makes me happy to see how wrecked my pussy is, especially for only 23 and no kids!
Anyone want to lick that last drip up for me? 🥰
#INotF #Kinky #Fisting #Couple #Piss #Pee #Pissing #Gaping #Pussy #Shaved #Outdoors #Watersports
1 Comment -
Ass up, perfectly arched back and relaxed asshole says it all. You can do with my butthole whatever you like. It’s already squeaky clean I know that she loves being fully filled so even her deepest spot is ready and craving to be reached. I notice a slight tension in her strong, toned sphincter. I’m going to stretch you out and proceed with filling you up
1 Comment -
-
CrazyWifeSlut posted in the group CrazyWifeSlut Fans
1 Comment -
CrazyWifeSlut created the group
CrazyWifeSlut Fans - Load More Posts
user balance
1,198
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group












I am gready, so I would love more than just the last drip 😉