-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LOVE it to bits, Megan AND for you, showing it too! Really stunning! So few women show how much they can take…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Fisting leaves me the prettiest gapes if I do say so myself
2 Comments -
-
-
I like it. I think my Pussy is always loose but I just like the feeling of being full and after it’s been in a while it warms to body temperature, so unless I am moving I would forget about it at times. No not sore, Just my legs from chafe.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
336
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
fliegen
@fliegen
KinkyCuntboy
@kinkycuntboy-pussystretcher
Megan
@fistingslut
GertDP
@gertdalpozzo
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Local fisters and fistees
Public Group



















Very sexy Megan…