-
Love to stuff things into my pussy 🍆🍆🍆
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2254850/i-stuff-an-eggplant-into-my-pussy/ -
Birthing my small kong, I’m going to probably continue this till it easily slides out. I want to upsize as soon as I can
-
-
Went to the store, found a new kong to stuff myself with. I like how it keeps me gaping.
-
MistrixStretch posted in the group Toys and objects
Looking for good beginner recommendations. I’m already stretched out from both my 9/10″ by 2″ wide cocks. I need to find some preferably girthier things to leave in me for extended periods of time. Thanks
1 Comment -
-
New here and new to stretching out my cunt. I want to end up with an unsuitable bucket cunt for cock use and strictly be an anal cum slut. Looking forward to seeing my progress.
1 Comment -
2 Comments
-
A little experiment with some carrots🥕🥕
https://www.manyvids.com/Video/2246137/playing-with-carrots/1 Comment - Load More Posts
user balance
145
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Desviado Slut
@desviadoslut
Serenne Starr
@brattycunt
MistrixStretch
@mistrixstretch
misschococat
@misschococat
Julianna Buttmann
@jabuttmann
Groups
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group
Toys and objects
Public Group








Im just past my 10&1/4″ circumference plug and looking at the Mr hankey LW tip in large. I think its 11.3 at the head, 11.75 at the center and 12 at the base