-
WantYouLoose posted in the group Meetups
Any Scottish stretchers? Fistees?
-
V & Lady Renea (InNeedOfTheFist) posted in the group Australian Gapers
Renea’s famous 20yo slack asshole. I feel this is VERY fitting for the ‘Slackholes’ theme 🤤
Should we make it the group cover? Xx #INotF #Gaping #Asshole #Fisted #Ruined #Teen #Submissive
4 Comments -
-
Fig Eleven posted in the group Toys and objects
Check it out. I’m a fine woodworker and I got this shape in my head so I turned it on the lathe. 25 layers of CA glue finish to completely sea the wood so there’s no concern about the wood getting wet. Feels amazing.
-
-
Aussie fisting posted in the group Australian Gapers
1 Comment -
V & Lady Renea (InNeedOfTheFist) created the group
Australian Gapers -
Tyr dominance posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
looking for any woman from Brazil who wants to be dominated and broken into
-
piggie posted in the group Toys and objects
-
-
tiffanylondontv posted in the group Meetups
London , anal submissive seeking men to fist , stretch , gape , fill my ass
-
Babyslut posted in the group Sexy pics and Porn videos
Que ricooooooo tener todo eso dentro, quiero mucho más
🥵🥵
- Load More Posts
user balance
989
/
Karma
Friends
Jerome
@sweetjerome
Mr_Slippy
@sunkist88
fistfun-es
@lovefistu
Nick
@lnbinnl
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Australian Gapers
Public Group




Yummy