-
Aussie fisting posted in the group Australian Gapers
Just a few older pictures found when cleaning out the phone
-
-
Aftermath of my ass being destroyed by a BBC while my husband double fisted my big pussy.
11 Comments-
-
-
-
-
That was the first time I had ever been fucked in the ass by a BBC. Prior to that, the only man that has ever fucked me in the ass was my husband. I told him to fuck my ass. My husband said no and begged me to not have him stick it in. I told my BBC stick it in, and don’t listen to my husband. I was caught up in the moment and completely felt…Read More
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LOVE it to bits, Megan AND for you, showing it too! Really stunning! So few women show how much they can take…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LAKinkster wrote a new post
-
LAKinkster wrote a new post
-
olaf posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
-
olaf posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
- Load More Posts
user balance
989
/
Karma
Friends
Jerome
@sweetjerome
Mr_Slippy
@sunkist88
fistfun-es
@lovefistu
Nick
@lnbinnl
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Australian Gapers
Public Group










your husband is very lucky