-
I haven’t posted for a while, so I thought I might. Just a picture of me teasing hubby while I was doing a little yard work last summer. 😉
10 Comments -
-
Close up leaking cervix from how turned on I was – coming in a video soon with some panty stuffing!
#INotF #Kinky #Fisting #Couple #Cervix #Wet #Gaping #TunnelPlug #ShavedPussy #CloseUp #UpClose #Extreme (Ref 071E)
-
This is what it looks like when a gape whore’s wetness leaks out of her cervix whilst being held wide open – bigger than a fist – by a tunnel plug 💦😈
This is actually a still from an upcoming video too! The un-censored original is on our paid sites of course, or just wait for the video in a few weeks 👌
The plug here is 8.8cm (3.6in) wide in…Read More
2 Comments -
Another amazing session I had with Maria Caldas. Huge gapes, double fisting, huge prolapsing, prolapse fucking, liquid insertion and pushing it out. What a pleasure it was to film with her as usual.
The amazing part about playing with her is that you can feel almost nothing at all from her huge gape but then all of a sudden she prolapses in and…Read More -
This is from the first of three videos from this night where I was strapped into our sex swing and fucked by a machine for about an hour all up. In this one I’m fucked by a tentacle whilst V left to prepare dinner, at the end having the speed turned up and nipple pumps put on 🤤
You can hear me moaning throughout and the sloppy wet sounds of my…Read More
1 Comment -
Bbxxx posted in the group Anal Award Nominees
-
Bbxxx posted in the group Toys and objects
-
Bbxxx posted in the group Fantastic fisting fiction
1 Comment -
In case you forgot how hot it looks when I fuck V’s foot since I’m such a size queen that’ll do anything to be filled 🤤
This is a throwback to one of our earliest custom requests when I was still 21: https://fansly.com/post/524738798647521280 😈
(Ignore my bruised ass 😅)
#INotF #Kinky #Fisting #Couple #Feet #FootFucking #StretchedPus…Read More
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
989
/
Karma
Friends
Jerome
@sweetjerome
Mr_Slippy
@sunkist88
fistfun-es
@lovefistu
Nick
@lnbinnl
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Australian Gapers
Public Group











Hello Megan! It’s always a pleasure to see your beautiful body. Thank you