-
2 Comments
-
-
Keep up the good job, stretch that wrinkly asshole of yours to the limit! If you would shave it also it would be great, mn
-
-
-
-
-
Fantomas posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hello there !!
Looking for partners in France. Tous les trous sont les bienvenus 😉😉 -
Fantomas posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
Where are the french fisted pussies ??
-
Fantomas posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
-
Fantomas posted in the group Swedish Fisting
Dont speak swedish but love to see holes destruction 😉😉
- Load More Posts
user balance
96
/
Karma
About me
Ivy Nox
Pussy Pump Princess
Started my adult career in May of 2020 where I quickly became known as the pump princess! I grew to learn that I love stretching my holes to their limits! When I started in May my max girth was 8 inches and in January 2021 the max girth my pussy can take is 12.75 inches!! Join me on my journey as I go even further! Subscribe to my Onlyfans @ Onlyfans.com/Ivy_Nox
Fetishes
Squirt
65%
Anal
50%
Pussy Stretching
75%
Pussy Pump
100%


Awesome 👏