-
-
-
I like it. I think my Pussy is always loose but I just like the feeling of being full and after it’s been in a while it warms to body temperature, so unless I am moving I would forget about it at times. No not sore, Just my legs from chafe.
-
-
-
-
-
-
Yay! A new celebration post! I’ve finally hit 11 000 points!
My many thanks to SlackHoles and everyone who visits the site. I feel lucky that we have a place to call home as stretching enthusiasts. We’re all perverts and I love you. 🥰
1 Comment -
-
-
I just took the Slackholes Challenge and topped out at 19.5 inches or 49.5cm!!!!!
2 Comments - Load More Posts
user balance
465
/
Karma
About me

Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Ryde Shadow
@ryde
Megan
@fistingslut
German SizeQueen
@stretchingqueen1
KinkyCuntboy
@kinkycuntboy-pussystretcher
eoux
@meeancutie
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
CrazyWifeSlut Fans
Public Group









What dedication! Was the hole nice and loose? Was it sore as well, or just the legs?