-
-
Yay! A new celebration post! I’ve finally hit 11 000 points!
My many thanks to SlackHoles and everyone who visits the site. I feel lucky that we have a place to call home as stretching enthusiasts. We’re all perverts and I love you. 🥰
1 Comment -
-
-
Fisting Lover posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any F fistees near Atlanta area?
-
LAKinkster posted in the group Meetups
Hello 👋🏼, any 25-35/F around Los Angeles or Mexico City who would like to find a play partner for stretching and permanent looseness?
- Load More Posts
user balance
870
/
Karma
Fetishes
Fisting
100%
Getting pegged
85%
Pussy stretching
95%
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
Torgul
@ericto
Ropens
@mr-robot-the-thirdgmail-com
Richey
@bumfun
Nyrose
@nyrose
KinkyWeirdCouple
@kinkyweirdcouple
Groups
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group





Such a good girl