-
Attila posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Looking for female fistee in Hungary. I am an experinced fister.
-
Hey everyone. Married closet sissy here looking for a big fat cock in my ass here New Hampshire. Hit me up. I love black men.
-
PT posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
From crazy Minneapolis. Experienced fister, 1 and 2 hands. Love to pump too. Have only received once. F only.
-
agape posted in the group Toys and objects
2 Comments -
fliegen posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
fantastic, isn’t it?
-
Booker posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
I’m seeking GAPE and PROLAPSE, Bi here, Male/Female/TS in Greater Phoenix, Az…. I’ve excellent experience and skills…
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
14
/
Karma
About me
Hunter Lewis
Sub/ Switch
Anal whore
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group
Meetups
Public Group



I am a double fister 😉