-
Here’s a sneak preview of some content we’ve recorded and started editing.
I was left there over an hour in the end, fucked with all different toys, and orgasmed so hard I squirted 💦
The full video will be released in three parts, subscribers only on our paid sites (fuel is expensive these days! haha), starting in a few weeks 😘
(Ref…
-
Last week V fisted me until I was gaping, before shoving the pocket pussy in to fuck instead.
Just to be cruel he also covered my clit in numbing cream, so no matter what I tried I couldn’t make myself orgasm 😭
#INotF #Kinky #Fisting #Couple #PocketPussy #Lovense #Denial #Loose #MaleDom
-
Chelly XCX wrote a new post
2 Comments -
Time for something fun and new, don’t you think?
Maybe some more fisting, objects, and my soaking wet gaping pussy?
#INotf #Kinky #Fisting #Couple #Gaping #Pussy #Shaved #OxBalls #Stuffing #SwollenPussy #ShavedPussy #CloseUp (Ref B082)
-
CrazyWifeSlut posted in the group CrazyWifeSlut Fans
1 Comment -
CrazyWifeSlut created the group
CrazyWifeSlut Fans -
- Load More Posts
user balance
586
/
Karma
Friends
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Fisting Lover
@fistinglove3
V & Lady Renea (InNeedOfTheFist)
@inneedofthefist
ChristieSaint
@christiesaint
Loose-Lover
@loose-lover











wOOw, congrats 👏. Is it comfortable to sit on? It comes at the right time. The big Easteregg for chellys basket. Is this top 3?