-
my Asshole is compleet inkontinent
2 Comments -
my Rectum is gaped during the day with an 8cm Zylinder in deep-stay at the end of the Rectum bitween the Sigma -feel good the pain to streched in deep***
1 Comment -
-
-
Playing with my submissives sloppy wet cunt. She is amazing and I love it.
1 Comment -
Longhairfreak1 posted in the group Meetups
4 Comments-
-
Thanks, in finding this sight, it opens the door to like minded passions, so go for it, and be comfortable being ourselves, Asshole Love
-
-
-
Longhairfreak1 posted in the group Meetups
Ladies I am in Los Angeles California, I love to open and expand my asshole in both depth and diameter. As well as open up others to the sheer joy an analologist brings. Let us talk and move forward, Buddy.
-
I love stretching this pussy it so sloppy and wet for her Fistmaster.
1 Comment - Load More Posts
user balance
747
/
Karma
About me

Hdickpiercing
anal rose pump
born to be slave for strapon mistress
i love very big toys in my ass
i train anal every day for larger and bigger
Friends
Phil-u
@rxw70
Bender
@ecco
Longhairfreak1
@longhairfreak1
Loosefisthole
@loosefisthole
Fig Eleven
@fig11
Groups
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group
Toys and objects
Public Group
Local fisters and fistees
Public Group










You are a true fist master. Your sexy Queen is wide open after you stretched her. This is an impressive view!