-
My pussy got like this for no reason the other night. Real puffy, and wouldn’t close. I kinda wished she stayed like that.
3 Comments -
Getting ready for a little fun. Now I have all 3 of the largest sizes of Mr. Hankey LW Tipp. The smallest one is too small so I didn’t order it.
2 Comments -
my Asshole is well daylie trained and enemated in perverted way**
-
JG posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m getting rid of over half the dildos in my closet because we just don’t use them anymore. Not sure if it’s weird, but anyone interested. Check out the picture of my closet and let me know. I’d love to see some newly wrecked holes Thanks to those toys
-
Successfully got my once tiny Asian pussy double fisted last night. But boy is she sore today.
-
-
Fistmaster57 posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Looking for someone interested in getting fisted in Ottawa Ontario
-
my hole is 24/7 open with a 8cm Rectumzylinder and big enough for “Analbirth”
6 Comments-
-
-
-
high dear Alima*** lucky to send your Kisses***must do every morning give kisses after the Enema has pushed—aaahhhhhhh,so good—
-
-
-
-
-
So. DHT cream is coming today to make me more horny and my clit bigger. Never used it before. Curious what to expect. Will it burn, tingle, make me drip like a whore? Let me know
1 Comment - Load More Posts
user balance
747
/
Karma
About me

Hdickpiercing
anal rose pump
born to be slave for strapon mistress
i love very big toys in my ass
i train anal every day for larger and bigger
Friends
Phil-u
@rxw70
Bender
@ecco
Longhairfreak1
@longhairfreak1
Loosefisthole
@loosefisthole
Fig Eleven
@fig11
Groups
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group
Toys and objects
Public Group
Local fisters and fistees
Public Group





your pussy needs to be fisted and licked x