-
# posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Yes there is
Mic here, i’m from brabant
My wife and I both love coating
But I still would like to meet a bitch who loves a k9 -
fistfun-es posted in the group Spanish group.
https://xhamster.com/users/astral_couple
una de las pocas parejas españolas que disfrutan del stretching -
fistfun-es posted in the group Spanish group.
hola gente, acabo de registrarme en esta pagina.
-
-
Viking-nymph posted in the group Toys and objects
Alright fellow stretchees, help me out!
I’m looking for anal beads/balls that are 9-11 inches in circumference, preferably silicon, ideally two or three balls on a fine chain or cord. I’d like to hold that weight/stretch internally without being open around around a flange.
I know organo do silicon eggs and spheres on chains, but they’re…Read More
2 Comments -
Steve posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hello AT all and greetings from germany 😀
-
-
Harmony posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m not sure how active she still is but this is a girl with talent. Her name is Roan Oak and her twitter is
https://twitter.com/OfficialRoanOak4 Comments -
TheBigTexas posted in the group Questions and Answers
Hello everyone! New here, and my girlfriend and I are starting into the world of stretching. Just via online reading and taking suggestions that way, she has accumulated some larger toys to aid in our journey:
King Cock 9″ with balls
King Cock 10″ with balls
Kong dog toy – Medium
Squarepeg G-Squeeze – Large
Squarepeg G-Squeeze -…Read More - Load More Posts
user balance
326
/
Karma
About me
Hankky
Fan
Fan
Friends
Hugeholesholly
@hugeholesholly
bildo
@beavins
Seamus & Kdarling
@krystaldarling
CrazyWifeSlut
@crazywifeslut
Innocent Dezi
@innocent-dezi
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group


Yep