-
KinkyJosh posted in the group Toys and objects
thats my favorite toys
-
Fig Eleven posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hello from Ottawa Valley, Ontario Canada. Very fit, I’m told often that I am good looking, 5’8” 205lbs (muscular). I can be a fister and a fistee, but only to women or couples.
-
pat posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
central alabama bi male 6’3 300lb looking for fisting and toy fun
-
gigi posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
I’m looking for a woman to stretch me in the London area
-
gigi posted in the group Fisting and peehole stretching
I’m looking for a woman to stretch me in the London area
-
gigi posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
I’m looking for a woman to stretch me in the London area
-
gigi posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m looking for a woman to stretch me in the London area
-
fister posted in the group Toys and objects
1 Comment -
fister posted in the group Toys and objects
1 Comment -
SlutLust posted in the group Fisting and peehole stretching
Looking for holes to stretch in the Gulf Coast (USA)
- Load More Posts
user balance
326
/
Karma
About me
Hankky
Fan
Fan
Friends
Hugeholesholly
@hugeholesholly
bildo
@beavins
Seamus & Kdarling
@krystaldarling
CrazyWifeSlut
@crazywifeslut
Innocent Dezi
@innocent-dezi
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group



whats the name of the black ribbed on in bottom right