-
PT posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
From crazy Minneapolis. Experienced fister, 1 and 2 hands. Love to pump too. Have only received once. F only.
-
Scrat posted in the group Questions and Answers
but we have no limits in Oslo!
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph5bc3e0980ee48
https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph57afa619ca6c4&pkey=67393392 -
Scrat posted in the group Questions and Answers
well that’s hard to answer … and more experienced members should answer it, but as I know the anal hole basically can not stretch any wider than Pelvic inlet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelvic_inlet
that’s quite large and is larger in women, besides the pelvic bone itself is made of two separate parts joining together under the pubic area…Read More -
YeeYee posted in the group Questions and Answers
Am I alone in this group? Maybe it should be renamed to questions without answers XD. That’s sad.
-
agape posted in the group Toys and objects
2 Comments -
YeeYee posted in the group Questions and Answers
Sorry about yesterday I already slept when you answered me. And now I’ll go sleeping soon too. Thanks for your help 🙂
-
YeeYee posted in the group Questions and Answers
Hey, is there anyone who can read this? I am kind of lost and my englisch isn’t very nice, but I have a few questions about this slackholes stuff.
-
Booker posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
I’m seeking GAPE and PROLAPSE, Bi here, Male/Female/TS in Greater Phoenix, Az…. I’ve excellent experience and skills…
-
WISSBBW posted in the group Fisting and peehole stretching
-
agape posted in the group Links to stretching porn
One of my favorite fisting videos!
https://www.heavy-r.com/video/223555/Busty_Latex_Babe_Loves_Deep_Fisting/ - Load More Posts
user balance
326
/
Karma
About me
Hankky
Fan
Fan
Friends
Hugeholesholly
@hugeholesholly
bildo
@beavins
Seamus & Kdarling
@krystaldarling
CrazyWifeSlut
@crazywifeslut
Innocent Dezi
@innocent-dezi
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group



Well that’s really interesting thank you.