-
Been wearing this tasty plug for about 5 hours and I barely feel it 😜 love to feel my slut hole ready for a bigger toy!
Still, this is my favourite plug, even to sleep with it 🍑❤️
Hope you enjoy it…9 Comments -
-
-
-
-
-
Would love some pics with your fist buried deep in that gaping hole or better still my fist in there xx
-
Moving on to a bigger toy so I can have some streach in training
The first head fits good, now just have to keep seating and let it slide in slowly for some depth-
-
-
thats so fucking awesome….god i would love to watch you practice and stretch it wider and wider and wider….
-
-
What size are you up to darling? I’m wearing a 3 inch thick butt plug for at least two hours a day, and when I’m asleep.
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
312
/
Karma
About me

GapeLover
Dirty older man
So, I'm a divorced, 50yr old guy, no kids, who's looking for his very own toy to stretch & gape, simple really 😂
Fetishes
Fister
100%
Friends
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group





Fucking love the vid !!!