-
this is an old pic around 20 years ago, before we started our slack hole adventure
-
It’s amazing how deep some girls can get. I don’t know where she puts it all.
1 Comment -
Yay! I’m celebrating now crossing 7000 points!
To celebrate, I’m posting a girl I recently found out about. Anyone regconise her? Her name is Lilijunex. I’ll post a link to her twitter below.
7 Comments -
2 Comments
-
-
Can’t everyone see the Photoshop done to most of her photos? Clear signs of the liquify/smudge/etc tools being used. Why do you think there are no videos?
-
-
I’d love to see you face down & ass up in doggystyle, doing a pussy gape by hooking your fingers in your pussy, and sucking your pussy tunnel in. I’ve always wanted to see that from you.
-
1 Comment
-
2 Comments
-
1 Comment
-
tiffanylondontv posted in the group Meetups
London , anal submissive seeking men to fist , stretch , gape , fill my ass
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
150
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Sarah
@transgurlperth
Ryde Shadow
@ryde
Desviado Slut
@desviadoslut
Jenni
@jennidoll
Emilybou
@emilybou
Groups
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group
Toys and objects
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group










Damn….how deep could she take a fist ? Elbow deep ….or maybe over 😍🥵