-
1 Comment
-
1 Comment
-
-
2 Comments
-
-
Last week I got to meet up with an old professor who is an amazing master. He’s one of the best fisters I’ve had the pleasure of ruining my ass. I’ve been thinking about it everyday and can’t stop. I hate when they are married and can’t play all the time!
3 Comments -
-
As a master fister I just have to say you’re amazing I would love to have been sucking on your cunt as you gushed out.
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
3,720
/
Karma
Friends
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Jay-Jay
@jayjay00
LunaSugarbaby
@luna
Major_freak
@majorfreak
stretch
@stretch295
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group
Deutsche Community
Public Group












wow beautiful … I liked to see you losing your balance and falling on it while the whole dildo comes outa your pussy from inside your ass