-
Just found this site, had no idea there would be something so catered to this, I love it. Located in MA, would love to meet up for mutual stretching fun.
1 Comment -
Lost posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hi I’m in New Hampshirite looking for friends into big toys and stuff have a nice selection and can gaps a 4.5
-
Lost posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
8 Comments-
I suppose half of the toys are already too small (but I can understand, you can still take 2 or 3 at the time) Keep up the good work
-
-
-
Rob posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hello everybody i Am new here. I Am already horny now
-
-
John posted in the group Swedish Fisting
1 Comment -
tiffanylondontv posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
tiffany tgirl , fistee , in London UK
1 Comment -
Fistmaster57 posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Any chance anyone is from eastern Ontario looking to hook up with like minded people
-
John created the group
Swedish Fisting - Load More Posts
user balance
248
/
Karma
Friends
DrPervert1966
@drpervert1966
bildo
@beavins
Look98krgh7773
@look98krgh7773
Lost
@twowideofhole
Innocent Dezi
@innocent-dezi
Groups
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group







In NH fisting right now getting ready for a good stretch with mrhanky toys