-
-
1 Comment
-
-
2 Comments
-
-
-
my inner Rectum is daylie gaped and the feeling is wonderful at the Sigmacourve–the Zylinder is rearly in a good positon to hold the Shit exact with no outcomes by pressing pain all 5 minutes…so the longtimestreching is a good way for compleet inkontinent ***
-
-
-
Anyone interested in having you holes stretched I love fisting and stretching pussy and anal
- Load More Posts
user balance
580
/
Karma
About me
Earthwalker2
Right now I’m sitting down
More to come
Friends
Jem Bone
@jembone
FreakCplePigs849
@freakcplepigs849
BOSS
@elchapo246
Bender
@ecco
FisterTwister666
@4nic8u69
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group
Meetups
Public Group



I really like using those inflatable anal toys how wide have you stretched it out? Are you ready for fisting? Your photos are beautiful and sexy