-
3 Comments
-
-
-
2 Comments
-
1 Comment
-
-
7 Comments
-
Maybe I could use her in my office? Sometimes I can’t remember where I left my pen – and she would be a useful holder…
-
You can just Imagine the office complaining about this disgusting stench if you did employ her as a pen holder
-
I think the benefits of having her loose cunt available for use would outweigh the other issues. I enjoy the pungent aroma of an open and aroused cunt!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I might be slow and retarded but at least I am respectful and not hiding behind a key board jerking myself off.
-
-
-
1 Comment
-
1 Comment
- Load More Posts
user balance
580
/
Karma
About me
Earthwalker2
Right now I’m sitting down
More to come
Friends
Jem Bone
@jembone
FreakCplePigs849
@freakcplepigs849
BOSS
@elchapo246
Bender
@ecco
FisterTwister666
@4nic8u69
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group
Meetups
Public Group


feeling Happy





Great photos! Those destroyed assholes make those cunts look super tight! That juicy deep red prolapse is very arousing too!