-
FisterTwister666 posted in the group Meetups
WM in Kansas City MO experienced stretcher seeks female play partner, possibly more. 5’8″ 150lbs blue eyes well hung at a thick 9″
-
4 Comments
-
2 Comments
-
-
-
WANTED! Young (hu)Man Single and Free…
… experience in fisting preferred, but I’ll accept a young Trainee.
ISO young (over 25, under 35ish, and out) nb tg genderfukr, sidekick and training partner to spoil and train.
ABCD anythngbutcisdudesWANTED! Training Assistant, Bodyguard, Arm Candy, Magician’s Assistant.
Experience in…Read More
-
2 Comments
-
Steve posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
Anyone remember elastigirl from pornhub? Found her on Snapchat! Still loose, still a slut!
-
7 Comments
- Load More Posts
user balance
580
/
Karma
About me
Earthwalker2
Right now I’m sitting down
More to come
Friends
Jem Bone
@jembone
FreakCplePigs849
@freakcplepigs849
BOSS
@elchapo246
Bender
@ecco
FisterTwister666
@4nic8u69
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group
Meetups
Public Group









You exactly what I want in woman. Loose and begging to be come more loose