-
-
I’m in Victoria BC, Canada. Is anyone else from my area?
-
Newell posted in the group Fantastic fisting fiction
written by me!
I get home from work in the afternoon, we kiss passionately as I walk through the door. You’re wearing the perfume I bought you when you’re in desperate need of being ruined. I grin and bite you neck and slap your ass as I growl in your ear ” go get the chair beautiful!”
You smile as I go and get cleaned up in the shower. I…Read More
-
Colorado and surrounding states! im trying to organize a meeting up! if you see this im still working on it! pm me with your favorite color as the subject line if interested!
-
Newell posted in the group Fantastic fisting fiction
Rather than impatient and frustrated, he felt calm and centered awaiting the traffic light controlling his usual freeway on-ramp. Commuting to work was a lot easier to take on a morning like this. His spent cock slumped in his pants, slowly leaking the sticky remnants of the load he’d shared with his girlfriend a few minutes earlier. He mused on t…Read More
-
Newell created the group
Fantastic fisting fiction -
Newell posted in the group Toys and objects
fun link for tge uninitiated!
-
1 Comment
-
-
LAKinkster posted in the group Meetups
Hello everyone. I’m a straight man, located in los angeles.
- Load More Posts
user balance
407
/
Karma
Fetishes
Having Hardcore porn
100%
Fisting pussy's and ass
85%
Pussy pumps
80%
Friends
fliegen
@fliegen
carla
@squigley
kinky_amanda
@kinkyamanda
Custard couple
@custardcouple
German SizeQueen
@stretchingqueen1
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group



my destroyed inkont Rectumwand to trained by daylie using a 8cm thickness Zylinder and make Orgasticwaves deep inside***