-
fister posted in the group Fantastic fisting fiction
-
gigi posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
I’m looking for a woman to stretch me in the London area
-
gigi posted in the group Fantastic fisting fiction
I’m looking for a woman to stretch me in the London area
-
gigi posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
I’m looking for a woman to stretch me in the London area
-
gigi posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m looking for a woman to stretch me in the London area
-
fister posted in the group Toys and objects
1 Comment -
fister posted in the group Toys and objects
1 Comment -
FreakCplePigs849 posted in the group Meetups
We are a Couple seeking other couples and or like minded female for friendship and play time. we reside in SE Wisconsin.
-
Looking for holes to stretch in the Gulf Coast (USA)
-
Fistingfan posted in the group Meetups
Fister (27M) seeking fistee (F) in Washington state
I’ve always wanted to try fisting a woman but have never had the opportunity. I’ve only had one sexual partner in the past and she wasn’t interested. If you’re a woman in Washington that enjoys being fisted or if you’ve always wanted to try, let me know. If it’s your first time being fisted…Read More
- Load More Posts
user balance
407
/
Karma
Fetishes
Having Hardcore porn
100%
Fisting pussy's and ass
85%
Pussy pumps
80%
Friends
fliegen
@fliegen
carla
@squigley
kinky_amanda
@kinkyamanda
Custard couple
@custardcouple
German SizeQueen
@stretchingqueen1
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fantastic fisting fiction
Public Group
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group


I love watching this girl getting fisted she enjoys it so much