-
sodiac posted in the group Deutsche Community
Liebe Grüße aus der Steiermark, an euch alle :-))
-
-
-
Da schau ich aber, bist du schon lange hier vertreten ? Erzähl mir mehr von dir….ich liebe weit überdehnte Arschmuschis !!
-
ja,grüß Dich geil…mein Arschloch wird täglich klistiert und dann dauerhaft geweitet mit einem 8cm dicken Zylinder,der mein Rektum dauerhaft öffnet–dabei aber das Arschloch sich dahinter wieder fast schließt–die Presswehen sind natürlich ein Lustschmerz der gesteuert wird durch straf sitzen–die Pressung des Arschloch ist ein muss….kann weite…Read More
-
Würd dich gerne näher kennenlernen! Meine E-Mailadresse: cebra6@gmx.at
-
-
-
-
-
-
Nina posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
Greetings from Germany, to all fisting lovers !!😍
5 Comments-
you welcome Nina … I love Germany … are you willing to upload some videos or you just come to watch?
-
Hey Scrat, I’m here to watch videos and definitely want to give the people here something to watch. I don’t know when I’ll do that, but something will come soon 🙂
-
-
-
Nina posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Greetings from Germany, to all fisting lovers !!
2 Comments -
-
Lana trans anal cat, konsequent inkontinent, wegen xxl dildo… posted in the group Deutsche Community
gruss aus nrw an euch suchende…
-
LAKinkster posted in the group Meetups
Los Angeles over here. Good looking in shape and I’m looking for a woman who is a fistee. I have experience
-
JG posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m getting rid of over half the dildos in my closet because we just don’t use them anymore. Not sure if it’s weird, but anyone interested. Check out the picture of my closet and let me know. I’d love to see some newly wrecked holes Thanks to those toys
-
your lordship posted in the group Meetups
Hello everyone. I’m in Lincoln Rhode Island and am always looking to chat with or meet fisting lovers. my hands are ready for a good time
-
Roberto Linguinni posted in the group Meetups
Hey! Is there someone near Esquimalt, on the Island of Victoria, BC, on Canada? I would love to fist a girl, and to be fisted back
- Load More Posts
user balance
387
/
Karma
Fetishes
Having Hardcore porn
100%
Fisting pussy's and ass
85%
Pussy pumps
80%
Friends
carla
@squigley
kinky_amanda
@kinkyamanda
Custard couple
@custardcouple
German SizeQueen
@stretchingqueen1
Sunshine
@misssunshine


schöne geile anale grüße aus dem Burgenland von der Darmpatientin(TV)-suche strenge Ärztin für meinen inkontinenten Dickdarm