-
Julianna Buttmann posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
I am Julianna, from Prague – i love to be stretched )))
2 Comments -
Jay posted in the group Toys and objects
love getting wrecked by big bottles. My pussy is so stretchy I can’t stop opening myself! I have a fetish for bottles and digit play. My hole just might be the biggest one on the net, but I am just now starting to post out of fear of rejection. If anyone wants to trade or share let me know, I have plenty more. Message me 😊
1 Comment -
Кто-то из Киева или вообще Украины присутствует?)
Девушки для взаимного растягивания попы, или же если ты с опытом то принимать фистинг, ибо я с малым опытом растягивания) -
Kreuz8bube posted in the group Deutsche Community
Grüße aus dem Raum Mannheim. Wer aus der Nähe (Heidelberg /Darmstadt etc) ist darf sich gerne mal bei mir melden.
-
-
-
-
mein inkont.Arschlochfleisch braucht dringend weitere med. Behandlungen und tiefe Rektumdehnungen über 10cm hinaus–dauerhafte Weitungen sollen geschehen vor med. Fachpersonal-raum Wien erwünscht***
2 Comments -
- Load More Posts
user balance
387
/
Karma
Fetishes
Having Hardcore porn
100%
Fisting pussy's and ass
85%
Pussy pumps
80%
Friends
carla
@squigley
kinky_amanda
@kinkyamanda
Custard couple
@custardcouple
German SizeQueen
@stretchingqueen1
Sunshine
@misssunshine






Welcome, Julianna! It’s nice to meet you. I’m excited to see what kind of kinky stretching you can do!