-
Longhairfreak1 posted in the group Meetups
Ladies I am in Los Angeles California, I love to open and expand my asshole in both depth and diameter. As well as open up others to the sheer joy an analologist brings. Let us talk and move forward, Buddy.
-
smo0thie posted in the group Deutsche Community
Hi zusammen! Schöne Grüße aus dem Ortenaukreis / Baden 🙂
-
Lucas[21] posted in the group Deutsche Community
Heyy, frohes neues einmal, ich bin der Lucas, 20 Jahre alt und würde mich gerne über mehr Kontakte in der Community freuen. Fisten macht mir aktiv und passiv spaß. Grüße aus Kassel 🙂
-
Bigandlooselover posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hey everyone. Is there anyone in South Michigan here? Hit me up.
-
Hugeholesholly posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
-
DreamBerlin posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
Happy New Year. Greetings from Berlin
-
DreamBerlin posted in the group Deutsche Community
Ein gesundes Neues Jahr wünsche ich…komme aus dem Raum Berlin und würde mich über Kontakte freuen. Ich bin hetero und habe ca. 25 Jahre Erfahrung im aktiven Fisten. Beste Grüße
-
Quirkymusings posted in the group Meetups
Looking for meets in South Wales UK
-
Mister Fister posted in the group Deutsche Community
Grüße aus dem Landkreis Regensburg ☺️
1 Comment-
..auch mal schöne anale fistgrüße aus dem Burgenland vom “Darmpatienten” der täglich einen 8cm dicken Abfangzylinder im Rektum trägt,der dafür sorgt,daß der frische Inhalt in den Zylinder rein fällt und nicht in die Windel gelangt….bin dauerhaft geöffnet und komplett inkontinent erweitert***suche eine Privatklinik die mich noch mehr öffnet u…Read More
-
-
Julianna Buttmann posted in the group Meetups
Hey!
I am a sissy slut who wants to become a trans bimbo. I really love anal in all its forms, I especially love taking it into anal sex. I am doing amateur content. I am always glad to receive offers for partnerships in filming. I can come to you if you have the opportunity to give me accommodation - Load More Posts
user balance
387
/
Karma
Fetishes
Having Hardcore porn
100%
Fisting pussy's and ass
85%
Pussy pumps
80%
Friends
carla
@squigley
kinky_amanda
@kinkyamanda
Custard couple
@custardcouple
German SizeQueen
@stretchingqueen1
Sunshine
@misssunshine


Truly beautiful photos You have fantastic stretching abilities.