-
Hello, I hope you guys and Girls are active here 😀
-
FisterTwister666 posted in the group Meetups
WM in Kansas City MO experienced stretcher seeks female play partner, possibly more. 5’8″ 150lbs blue eyes well hung at a thick 9″
-
Eastern shore of Maryland and Delaware here. Would love to meet and play with any and all loose holes. Message me if interested.
-
Steve posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
Anyone remember elastigirl from pornhub? Found her on Snapchat! Still loose, still a slut!
-
-
-
Fig Eleven posted in the group Meetups
Very near to Ottawa. I’d like to meet likeminded people. Maybe coffee, chat about our efforts….? Maybe ride your hand?
2 Comments -
Freddy posted in the group Deutsche Community
Hi zusammen, und Grüße aus dem Bergischen 🙂
Ich bin Fisting-Anfänger und suche hier Erfahrungen oder Gelegenheiten zu dem Thema. Insbesondere würde mich interessieren ob es im deutschen Raum oder in der Nähe so etwas wie Workshops zu dieser Leidenschaft gibt 🙂 Wenn Ihr Erfahrungen oder Tipps habt würde Ich mich darüber sehr freuen ^^
Mi…Read More -
Lost posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hi everyone I’m trying to get deep down and am having trouble 👿 I can get a narrow toy in 18-20 inches but can’t get it opened up for wider toys! Anyone got any pointers
3 Comments-
Use a more flexible you and good lube and slowly you’ll accommodate it all, at times you’ll need to sit on it and bounce your way to feeling comfortable enough to push further, and when you do , only and inch or two at a time, I am 5’6″ 29″ waist, and I went from thebhead of a 3″ wide tip to 10″ deep in 18 months time and I am not done yet 4…Read More
-
Awesome reply. I’m here to help if I can. I actually went out and bought modeling clay. Rolled out a sheet about 1/8” thick and wrapped it around my dildo and then a condom over top. Worked it in so nice over a few showers. Old condom off, add another 1/8” sheet of clay, new condom, and enjoy the oh so good pressure. Another sheet of clay, anoth…Read More
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
387
/
Karma
Fetishes
Having Hardcore porn
100%
Fisting pussy's and ass
85%
Pussy pumps
80%
Friends
carla
@squigley
kinky_amanda
@kinkyamanda
Custard couple
@custardcouple
German SizeQueen
@stretchingqueen1
Sunshine
@misssunshine






Want to see more 😁