-
Made a dilldo fuck machine out of a bike and kitchen aid mixer and it will fuck the piss out of your hole let me tell you
-
Just hopped off my big toys after hours of total asshole destruction went really hard at the end of my session going over a foot deep and 4.5 wide and slammed my loose hole so hard it made me piss all over myself I was in complete ecstasy pissing and jamming my hole with no mercy! If I had someone else to help me I’d drink my piss and cum and w…Read More
2 Comments -
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
56
/
Karma
Friends
Dan
@probablynotelonmusk
Greg
@kaladinslight
Darkrodgolden
@daekrodgolden
Lost
@twowideofhole
Guilherme
@guifrakss


You sound like me, I am in California, it would be good to have a passionate Asshole stretching partner to explore with