-
-
Julianna Buttmann posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
I am Julianna, from Prague – i love to be stretched )))
2 Comments -
Jay posted in the group Toys and objects
love getting wrecked by big bottles. My pussy is so stretchy I can’t stop opening myself! I have a fetish for bottles and digit play. My hole just might be the biggest one on the net, but I am just now starting to post out of fear of rejection. If anyone wants to trade or share let me know, I have plenty more. Message me 😊
1 Comment -
-
-
roka30 posted in the group Toys and objects
-
roka30 posted in the group Toys and objects
-
tiffanylondontv posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
i am Tiffany , from London – love my ass fisted
1 Comment - Load More Posts
user balance
50
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Earthwalker2
@earthwalker2
Groups
Fisting & Stretching UK
Public Group
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group





Welcome, Julianna! It’s nice to meet you. I’m excited to see what kind of kinky stretching you can do!