-
-
Jay posted in the group Toys and objects
love getting wrecked by big bottles. My pussy is so stretchy I can’t stop opening myself! I have a fetish for bottles and digit play. My hole just might be the biggest one on the net, but I am just now starting to post out of fear of rejection. If anyone wants to trade or share let me know, I have plenty more. Message me 😊
1 Comment -
Alex posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Кто-то из Киева или вообще Украины присутствует?)
Девушки для взаимного растягивания попы, или же если ты с опытом то принимать фистинг, ибо я с малым опытом растягивания) -
-
-
John posted in the group United Kingdom members group
Hey I’m in Glasgow, looking for friends into fisting and prolapsing.
-
roka30 posted in the group Toys and objects
-
roka30 posted in the group Toys and objects
-
Custard couple posted in the group Fisting & Stretching UK
1 Comment - Load More Posts
user balance
578
/
Karma
About me

Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Bender
@ecco
Joe
@analboy69
wristdeep
@wristdeep
Look98krgh7773
@look98krgh7773






I love big sloppy pussys you should be proud of what you have accomplished any girl can have a tight pussy it takes someone special to stretch theirs out. Big fan