-
KinkyJosh posted in the group Toys and objects
thats my favorite toys
-
Fig Eleven posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hello from Ottawa Valley, Ontario Canada. Very fit, I’m told often that I am good looking, 5’8” 205lbs (muscular). I can be a fister and a fistee, but only to women or couples.
-
pat posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
central alabama bi male 6’3 300lb looking for fisting and toy fun
-
gigi posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
I’m looking for a woman to stretch me in the London area
-
gigi posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m looking for a woman to stretch me in the London area
-
fister posted in the group Toys and objects
1 Comment -
fister posted in the group Toys and objects
1 Comment -
SlutLust posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Looking for holes to stretch in the Gulf Coast.
-
Fistingfan posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Fister (27M) seeking fistee (F) in Washington state
I’ve always wanted to try fisting a woman but have never had the opportunity. I’ve only had one sexual partner in the past and she wasn’t interested. If you’re a woman in Washington that enjoys being fisted or if you’ve always wanted to try, let me know. If it’s your first time being fisted…Read More
-
Freeze posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Hallo ist hier jemand aus bayern?
- Load More Posts
user balance
578
/
Karma
About me

Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Bender
@ecco
Joe
@analboy69
wristdeep
@wristdeep
Look98krgh7773
@look98krgh7773



whats the name of the black ribbed on in bottom right