-
Cash.man12 posted in the group Meetups
Hello. I recently joined this site. I’m up to meet folks in my area. I’m in the NJ/Eastern Pa areas.
I love to stretch holes. The looser, the better!
-
after the last Coloskopie for 5 days makes my Hole so lucky for more gaping over 11cm**
1 Comment -
Fistmaster57 posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
Looking for a fisting partner in Ontario Canada any body interested
-
-
-
-
-
my Shithole-Zylinder works good and make a fullfill Shit every morning –450 milliliter is inside by the Zylinder–after than streching extreme–
1 Comment -
my inner Rectum is daylie gaped and the feeling is wonderful at the Sigmacourve–the Zylinder is rearly in a good positon to hold the Shit exact with no outcomes by pressing pain all 5 minutes…so the longtimestreching is a good way for compleet inkontinent ***
-
Anyone interested in having you holes stretched I love fisting and stretching pussy and anal
- Load More Posts
user balance
578
/
Karma
About me

Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Sorry, no items found.
Friends
Ashley beastly
@ashleybeastly
Bender
@ecco
Joe
@analboy69
wristdeep
@wristdeep
Look98krgh7773
@look98krgh7773



yess,its a good idea to train me in future times ?