-
GodsInAnAlcove wrote a new post
2 Comments -
What do you think about my pussy? Please be honest and tell the first thing that goes through your mind when you see me.
(Pleaaaase be honest!)
Lu.
10 Comments-
It kind of reminds me of that Bob Dylan song. Except to different lyrics: “How many dicks must a pussy slide down, before you can …” Sorry, I’m being juvenile. I do like your weathered pussy.
-
-
-
Megakunda posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hi 😉 Anyone for a chat?
1 Comment
user balance
56
/
Karma
About me
Chris
Urethra sub / Pussy dom
I'm into any kind of dilation.
I love to fully widen a soft moist cunt
I like my urethra used as well
Friends
Groups
Fisting and everything to do with it
Public Group
Fisting and peehole stretching
Public Group
Deutsche Community
Public Group









Looks like you had a great playtime 🙂