-
Aftermath of my ass being destroyed by a BBC while my husband double fisted my big pussy.
11 Comments-
-
-
-
-
That was the first time I had ever been fucked in the ass by a BBC. Prior to that, the only man that has ever fucked me in the ass was my husband. I told him to fuck my ass. My husband said no and begged me to not have him stick it in. I told my BBC stick it in, and don’t listen to my husband. I was caught up in the moment and completely felt…Read More
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
LOVE it to bits, Megan AND for you, showing it too! Really stunning! So few women show how much they can take…
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This massive fisting toy by FETCH finally squeezed in after months of trying 🥵🥵
Catch the full video on my Fansly!!
https://fansly.com/post/7878954089604833281 Comment -
Fisting leaves me the prettiest gapes if I do say so myself
2 Comments -
Sweety-mia posted in the group Worlds biggest slackholes
11 Comments -
-
-
I like it. I think my Pussy is always loose but I just like the feeling of being full and after it’s been in a while it warms to body temperature, so unless I am moving I would forget about it at times. No not sore, Just my legs from chafe.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
538
/
Karma
Media
Photos
Videos
Audios
Files
Friends
German SizeQueen
@stretchingqueen1
Camigirl029
@camigirl029
Jay-Jay
@jayjay00
Megan
@fistingslut
Bender
@ecco
Groups
Deutsche Community
Public Group
Worlds biggest slackholes
Public Group


















your husband is very lucky