-
rothwet wrote a new post
-
-
-
Fig Eleven posted in the group Meetups
Very near to Ottawa. I’d like to meet likeminded people. Maybe coffee, chat about our efforts….? Maybe ride your hand?
2 Comments -
rothwet wrote a new post
-
Hi,
I have been offered the domain name slackhole.com (without the “s” at the end).
Some time ago there was a discussion to have a straight and gay versions of this site.
Slackholes = straight, Slackhole = gayAs I am straight, and it’s impossible for me to work with male content, I want to ask If anyone of you wants to buy that…Read More
-
Does anyone know of a toy swap or buy and sell site for dildos?
-
at the moment,my Rectumhole is 24/7 open with an 8cm thickness Hollowzylinder make during the time a good stimulation in deep of the Sigma***
-
Lost posted in the group Fisting and everything to do with it
Hi everyone I’m trying to get deep down and am having trouble 👿 I can get a narrow toy in 18-20 inches but can’t get it opened up for wider toys! Anyone got any pointers
3 Comments-
Use a more flexible you and good lube and slowly you’ll accommodate it all, at times you’ll need to sit on it and bounce your way to feeling comfortable enough to push further, and when you do , only and inch or two at a time, I am 5’6″ 29″ waist, and I went from thebhead of a 3″ wide tip to 10″ deep in 18 months time and I am not done yet 4…Read More
-
Awesome reply. I’m here to help if I can. I actually went out and bought modeling clay. Rolled out a sheet about 1/8” thick and wrapped it around my dildo and then a condom over top. Worked it in so nice over a few showers. Old condom off, add another 1/8” sheet of clay, new condom, and enjoy the oh so good pressure. Another sheet of clay, anoth…Read More
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
366
/
Karma
Friends
C
@wkcouple
oOFisterBenOo
@oodocmrfisteroo
noco
@noco23
Nawaf99
@nawafooo
MistrixStretch
@mistrixstretch
Recent posts

Chelly XCX 50cm Slackholes Challenge
- 26th April 2026

Chelly XCX Slackholes Challenge 45.7cm Circumference
- 22nd March 2026

Chelly XCX Slackholes Challenge
- 7th August 2025








Hah that is an awesome photo!