-
How are all you Sexy Fisting Angels out there doing today 😘👐
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey Gang , I have a gorgeous 23 year old GF that has recently discovered her love of fisting and just generally being stretched hard all together, we would love some help / encouragement or any general insite and knowledge that can be past on ,were always keen to make new kinky friends and really do appreciate the time time and effort of your…Read More
-
Hah, similar to when Renea and I first met!
Lots of lube, communication, lube, patience, and lube. Amsterdam Professional is our favourite lube, and we also have a huge variety of inflatables, tunnels, plugs, etc, that Renea uses frequently to slowly keep gaping her ruined pussy.
Good luck, and we look forward to seeing more! x
-
-
-
I like it. I think my Pussy is always loose but I just like the feeling of being full and after it’s been in a while it warms to body temperature, so unless I am moving I would forget about it at times. No not sore, Just my legs from chafe.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
71
/
Karma
Friends
JG
@hyxm44
KinkyCuntboy
@kinkycuntboy-pussystretcher
AbzExtreme
@soul69uk
J&H
@jmfaust
MrMe4u
@gags4daddy2
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group









Sure but unfortunately we aren’t neighbors