-
Getting ready for a little fun. Now I have all 3 of the largest sizes of Mr. Hankey LW Tipp. The smallest one is too small so I didn’t order it.
2 Comments -
JG posted in the group Toys and objects
I’m getting rid of over half the dildos in my closet because we just don’t use them anymore. Not sure if it’s weird, but anyone interested. Check out the picture of my closet and let me know. I’d love to see some newly wrecked holes Thanks to those toys
-
Successfully got my once tiny Asian pussy double fisted last night. But boy is she sore today.
-
-
Fisting Lover posted in the group Local fisters and fistees
Anyone in Atlanta area who needs hand?
-
-
-
- Load More Posts
user balance
71
/
Karma
Friends
JG
@hyxm44
KinkyCuntboy
@kinkycuntboy-pussystretcher
AbzExtreme
@soul69uk
J&H
@jmfaust
MrMe4u
@gags4daddy2
Groups
Male, Trans & Non-binary Content ✨ 🏳️🌈 ✨
Private Group








You have a great playroom. Those toys are huge, and your comment about not ordering the smallest one makes sense. I like the chair with the opening too!